Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update

Long time since my last post. I've been really busy with work, studying for my cpa and my girlfriend coming in town (from out of country) and I havent been staying at home with my fish much.

Anyway there are all doing fine. BGJDs are close to 3 inchs and the EBJDs are 2 to 2 and half inches. However the tank is staying pretty clouding and dirty. The stupid Orange spotted pleco doesnt clean shit. I'm going to have to get another guy to do the dirty work. I also need a new filtration system just dont feel like buying it right now. The other one is still running just not doing the job as i would like it.

Anyway If it gets clear enough to make a nice video or post some pics ill try and do that before I leave the tank for a month. Lata

No comments:

Post a Comment